Wait for an arbitrary process.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Changes in wait4 0.3.1
* Fix BSD kevent(2)-based method.
Changes in wait4 0.3.0
* Use Linux Socket Filtering to filter events in the kernel.
* Add (theoretical) support for BSD kevent(2).
* Fix Netlink initialization (thanks to "neologix", linuxfr.org)
Changes in wait4 0.2.1
* Add the -t, --timeout option.
* Add manual page.
Changes in wait4 0.2.0
* Wait for several processes at once.
* Do not wait for inexistent processes when using Netlink.
* Replace the /proc-based default mode by a kill(2)-based mode.